Empties

There are so many amazing product that I've used up in the recent weeks.In some ways I feel that I'm going to miss them in my beauty routine but I have so many fantastic products to try that it makes me feel excited.
Bodycare I absolutely love using the body scrubs regularly. I'm quite tall and I would use them up quickly. I don't like when they are too rough for my skin. I've discover a great sugar & salt rose body scrub. Rosadia by Sylveco is a Polish natural brand that is simply amazing. After using this body polish my skin was smooth and hydrated. The great way of trying different beauty products are samples or travel sized products. It works perfectly when you travel or go away for the weekend. I try to keep some beauty balms in my handbag in case of dry skin emergency. Haircare I've used up this big sized orange Human + Kind conditioner. I feel it wasn't the best product for me. My hair is oily at the top with dry roots. Face Masks I love different kind of masks and I use them every day. I have combination skin and the clay masks are perfect for me. Sukin clay mask was perfect for me. My skin felt brighter and pores cleaner.I also was impressed by the sheet mask Chobs. I love aloes vera in my beauty products. This mask was very gentle and my skin feels so soft. It was a lovely way of pampering on Sunday afternoon.I also used up the night mask by Dr Botanicals it was a lovely way to hydrate the skin overnight.
Have a lovely day! Thanks for reading. Anna

Comments

Popular Posts