Empties

Hello everybody!
In this post I would like to tell you a bit about the products I've used up recently. Firstly I've decided to post on Instagram used up products and talk about them in categories.
Hair
I need to say I take care of my hair in very basic way. I try not to use the harsh products on them. Recently I've tried the hair colour by Naturtint (Holland & Barrett) and it worked very well on my hair. The first impression is very good. There is quite a lot of product in the box and it doesn't give you a bad smell. The colour lasts for good few weeks. I was very impressed. It easily covered darker parts of my hair. I want to use the lighter shade next time.
Ones a week I put some oil on my hair. To help the hair to absorb the oil I firstly put the aloe vera on my scalp and brush it down. I feel that my hair got stronger. I bought this tube also in Holland & Barrett and for sure I'll be coming back to get more.
Scrubs / Peelings
I love scrubs and peelings in my routine. I'm a tall person and I have a feeling that I'm going through them very quickly. I use the body and face scrub twice a week. I don't really like the very harsh ones especially for my face. I've used up the strawberry scrub recently by the Polish brand Your Natural Side and I was amazed by the smell of it. It was a bit sharp on my face and I've used it up on my body. Amazing! My favourite body srubs are the sugar ones. 
Supplements 

I try to take supplements on the regular basis especially when its the autumn / winter time and when I work a lot. The life is busy and it's very important to look after yourself. I've finished the capsules Beauty Sleep (My Vitamins). It's a perfect bled of minerals to help you with the sleep. Taking the supplements of the diet is a wonderful way to stay healthy.

Thank you for reading

Anna

Comments

Popular Posts