Empty products

I don't know about you my green beauty friends but I absolutely love the empties posts. I enjoy watching them on YouTube, reading blog posts or looking at the lovely pictures on Instagram. There are few simple reasons for that. Firstly I can learn a lot about the products and the brand. We are all different with different needs but we learn from the other people expierences. We get the knowledge about the texture, smell and prize and so on. Through those posts I've discovered so many lovely products and brands. The other reason I love to look at the empties post is to see how the green beauty industry from all over the world.
I love to share my empties posts on Instagram. I have few rules with my beauty products. Firstly I try to not open too many products in ones. I like to rotate products and I aim to finish them up. I always make sure that I cut up the tube because usually there is a lot of product to use inside. I recycle or reuse whatever I can. I need to admit that I love my beauty routine and I'm a beauty junkie. I try to check the dates and share the products with my mum and friends.
Recently I've used up few lovely products and samples. They are a great way to try the product and so handy for travelling. Superdrug charcoal toothpaste was very minty and too sweet in flavour. I haven't seen that my teeth were whiter after using but the prize is very resonable. Pinks boutique melt sample size I love this brand. This melt is so lovely with delicate smell. It works perfectly with the warm cloth. Greenfrog botanic geranuim & peppermint bodywash This travel sized bottle lasted me for few uses. It has very thick and creamy texture. Very gentle smell. It leaves the skin smooth. Murad AHA/BHA exfolating cleanser This travel sized tube was bought at the airport. It's not the cleansest product but it was very gentle Nature's gate pomegrante liquid soap I bought this soap in TkMaxx. The smell is so lovely and fruity. Quite thick texture which for me is perfect. Madara SOS hydrating mask I love facial masks. Madara is my favourite green beauty brand. All the products I've used up were perfect for my body and complextion. Thank you for reading. Please let me know your thoughts. Anna

Comments

Popular Posts