https://nat-ul.co.uk/

Body scrub 

Recently I've been so blessed with receiving a lovely parcel from the shop who offers a lot of Polish natural beauty products. I was so excited about this because those products are so close to my heart. 
Nat-ul is a natural & organic online store which sells products from the lovely brands like Sylveco, Nature Queen and recently eco-friendly The Humble.Co.

This store has a great selection of natural products that I really want to try but I've decided to test the body scrub by Nature Queen. Recently I'm obsessed with the body products. My skin loves them during the colder months. When I opened this product I fall in love instantly because the smell was amazing. After the first use I was amazed how well it leaves the skin hydrated and nourished. I love those types of scrubs because after using them I don't need to put on the other layer of body cream. My skins loves this bamboo salt scrub. The other reason that in the future I will purchase it again is that the products is so gentle and doesn't harm the skin but lightly exfoliate it.

Thank you so much!
With love
Anna

Comments

Popular Posts