Empties

The very first it's going to be about the products I've used up in the last few weeks. I love my beauty routines and to be honest I own quite a few amazing products. I try to be wise and don't open too many of them in one time.
Firstly I would love to say that I try to keep myslef healthy and take supplements on regular basis. A while ago I won a set of them in the Instagram competiton from MyVitamins. I was delighted that the Hocus Focus was included. It's a unique blend of vitamins & minerals that helps my body to perform better during the daily activities. I think we all should look after our physical & mental health as best as we can. I'm also a big fan of the masking. I love the dead sea & bio plasma mud musk from Dr. Organic Those type of masks are perfect for my combination skin. During my travel to Poland I've picked up few natural beauty products including Sylveco cleansing milk with arnica & full of different herbs. It's a lovely & gentle cleanser. It was perfect for my sensitive eye area. Recentlty I've used up a travel version of shampoo & conditioner Aromatherapy. Unfotrunately my hair & scalp didn't like it. I absolutely love the body products from this brand.
Balm Balm is the one of the green beauty brands that I love. This organic rose floral water hydrosol smells so fresh & natural. I've used it to hydrate my face, especially in the morning and to spray the drying out the clay mask.Absolutely loved it. This rosemary & peppermint body wash also smelled wonderful especially in the morning shower. Thank you for reading. Enjoy x

Comments

Popular Posts