My morning routine

Hello everybody! I would like to welcome you and say thank you for reading my blog. Today I would like to share with you a bit about my morning beauty routine. Firstly I feel sorry that the summer is over. On the other hand every season has something wonderful to offer. The weather during the autumn days is changeable likewise my skin. Cold winds, rain and central heating are not good companions for my skin. That's why I tried to prepare my skin for those days. I try to keep my morning routine short and sweet. When I get up it's dark and I'm rushing for the bus. Usually I wash my face first with light cleanser. The foaming one is brilliant for it. I want to make sure that the products that I've used last night are properly removed. I always remember about the hydration. I put a bit of the eye cream and I spray my face with the mist to prepare my skin for the next steps in my routine. I gently pat my skin with my fingers. Next I use a bit of moisturiser mixed with a bit of serum. I let my skin to absorb the products. After few minutes the skin is ready for a bit of make up. What is your morning beauty routine? Please share it with me. Thank you for reading. With love Anna

Comments

  1. my morning routine tends to be a little less as well - pretty similar to yours actually :)

    The ecoLogical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weekends are a bit different. You don't have to rush out💚

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts