My favourite facial masks

Hello everybody! 
Today I would like to show you my 3 favourite masks. There are different resons why I like them but the most of all I want to meantion that masking is my favourite part of the beauty routine. 

Firstly I would like to introduce my favourite mask which I use for the longest time and I feel I my skin has the most benefits. It is brightening AHA Peel Mask by one of my favourite green beauty brands Madara. I use this mask twice a week in the evenings. It's a perfect mask for my combination skin. It's a peel of mask which removes a thin layer of dead skin cells. When I have this mask on my face I expierence the slight tingling. This is the way how the active fruit acids and Vitamin C work . My skin looks brighter and moistured.   I simply love this mask. I've read that you also can use the AHA products on other acne prone parts of the body like chest and back side. Highly recommended! 
The other mask I love is the Seahorse Plankton 5 minute Miracle Mask from the lovely company Beauty Kitchen. This mask work also very well for me. It detoxifies the skin to eliminate impurities and dullness. My skin feels fresher, more hydrated and because it has antidioxidants it protects the skin from from the premature agining. It smooths the fine lines and helps the clean the pores. I love it because I can use it in the mornings. 
I also like the clay masks. The one that I'm using at the moment luckly I won in the giveaway. It is multitasking mask & scrub from Gallinée. This brand is also amazing and has the range of lovely products. This mask cleans and exfoliate dead skin cells and reduces oily skin. As the ingredients it has kaolin clay and bio complex and priobiotics which are very benefitial for the skin.  
Thank you for reading. Anna



Comments

Popular Posts